NDIS Funding & Support
TADTas is a registered provider with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). Participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) can be confident TADTas has met requirements regarding experience and capacity to provide support equipment.
Our NDIS Provider Registration Number is 4050001061.
AT & Your NDIS Plan
We work with people with disabilities to custom make equipment. We have two main areas of service:
- Design and construction of equipment which is not commercially available
- Modification of commercially available equipment to better meet your needs
Your funding can be used towards TADTas providing reasonable and necessary support in the following areas:
- Communication and information equipment
- Technical advice
- Assistive equipment for personal care and safety
- Assistive equipment for recreation and leisure
- Personal mobility equipment
- Assistive equipment to access and maintain employment
- Assistive equipment for general tasks and demands
- Assistive products for household tasks
- Therapeutic supports
- Other innovative supports
To find out more about the NDIS Assistive Technology visit https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/assistive-technology-explained.
NDIS & Freedom Wheels
TADTas has supplied a number of Freedom Wheels bicycles to children who are participants in the NDIS.
If you are not eligible for the NDIS
TADTas is committed to providing services to all people with disabilities, older people and carers.
Talk to us about alternative funding options.