At TADTas, we offer exciting career opportunities, student placements, and volunteer roles.
Are you a creative, enthusiastic individual with a passion for building relationships? Do you have a flare for creative communications and running peer to peer fundraising events?
Then this is the role for you! TADTas is now taking applications for Technical Coordinator to help us manage Custom Assistive Technology projects.
Main responsibilities include:
Work within project guidelines to achieve the key performance indicators.
- Initial follow up to requests for services, including liaison with clients, their carers and health professionals to assess the best technical solutions
- Respond to referrals for Freedom Wheels bikes, including attendance at assessment clinics, oversight of bike builds and deliveries.
- Recruit and support technical volunteers as required;
- Ensure the volunteers’ workshop facilities, skills and technical competence complies with current safe working practice;
- Ensure that all assistive technology solutions meet the high technical standards required by TADTas policies, and make recommendations to the Board in relation to quality improvement;
- Work closely with the client, associated health professional and volunteer/s in the development of a workable and safe technical solution and or Freedom Wheels bicycle modifications, specific to the needs of the client;
- In conjunction with the Executive Officer, administer the process of project execution from initial enquiry, assessment, liaison with the client, to final completion and handing over of project and collection of the contracted price of the product from the client;
- Attend meetings of the TADTas Board and provide regular reports and advice to the Board;
- Promote our services and expertise to organisations and individuals that require assistive technology solutions, including Freedom Wheels;
- Develop public awareness and publicity for the activities of TADTas;
We have an attractive range of benefits and support for staff, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- Realistic and achievable KPI’s
- Flexible working arrangements
- Networking opportunities with industry and peak bodies
If you love working with a diverse range of clients and would like to make a lasting impact on hundreds of kids and adults with disability – this is the role for you!
Enquiries: If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Paul Duncombe, Executive Officer 03 6223 7794 or at email@example.com
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals, families and communities – APPLY TODAY!